1. Always keep the water temperature warm. Not too hot as this will fade the colour, and dry out the hair.
2. Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove all impurities. An example of these impurities are products, pollution, water impurities and chlorine.
3. We recommend you use sulphate and parabin free shampoos and conditioners. Don’t shampoo your hair everyday, when shampooing always shampoo twice then condition. Rub shampoo into your palm for a few seconds before patting it all over your hair. Remember to leave shampoo on for a couple of minutes so it can work its magic. Gently rub your scalp and hair to remove impurities. Rinse, squeeze excess water and repeat.
4. Always use a conditioner to close down the cuticle. This will prevent it from being dry and give shine. If you are worried about conditioner weighing your hair down its because your not using the right conditioner or maybe to much product is being used. Rub into the palm of your hand and pat onto mid lengths and ends. If you don’t have any problems with conditioner weighing your hair down then apply to roots. Massage gently use a de-tangling comb, to tease out knots from tip to root. If it’s really knotty leave till after you rinse. Massage gently and rinse thoroughly. Squeeze out excess water gently. Pat hair dry with towel. Do not rub as hair is at it most fragile when wet.
5. Spray a detangler spray into hair. Even when used on fine hair we have never seen it overload the hair, it helps detangle, condition and even has heat protection. A must have essential for your hair. Tease out knots from tip to ends.
6. Dry using a warm setting on your hairdryer (warm at most) and style.