Blow Dry Your Hair Like A Boss!
Whether you are looking to volumize limp hair or just add some staying power to your look, heat styling is often the answer. Blow-drying can easily result in hair breakage and split-ends. Above all, it is important to use the right kind of blow dryer, like our brand new Storm V3 Professional Compact Dryer.
These easy hair-saving tips are the perfect way to achieve an easy and long-lasting blow-dry routine, which allows for beautiful flowing hair and delivers salon-level results to properly blow-dry fine, curly, long, or short hairstyles:
• Towel Dry: Towel dry, then blow dry using only your hands for a bit, then use a brush—starting at the roots. Ideally, your hair should be 60-to-65 percent dry before you even start to blow dry with a brush, like our thermal round brush. This cuts down on the hair exposure to the blow-dryer and is less damaging to your hair if you pre-dry.
• Distance: Keep the hair dryer at least 8 inches away from your hair.
• Roots to Ends: Blow-dry every individual hair strand from the roots to the ends. This technique provides smooth cuticle layers, which are the basis for healthy, shiny, and well-protected hair.
• Heat Protectant: Using a heat protectant product helps prevent blow-drying damage.
• Nozzle: The nozzle or diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer spreads out a more even air stream. This also prevents exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat.
• Cold Shot: The "cold shot" button on hair dryers is a wonderful tool. Try to use this instead of the high heat settings of your blow-dryer. The cold shot button is also used to lock-in styles once set, so they last longer!
These blow drying tips help you blow-dry your hair safely for your hair length — no salon necessary!
Like this? Click here to subscribe to our Newsletter and get a 50% discount voucher!