Ti-Style Summer Hair Tips
1. Combat humidity with conditioner: Summertime weather can bring humidity, which wreaks havoc on all hair types. Fine, thick, straight or curly, the same is true. As the temperatures rise, you need to re-think your conditioning products.
2. Condition Hair Before Swimming: Rinsing and conditioning your hair before you jump in the pool will help prevent chlorine from seeping into the hair strands which can dry out your hair.
3. Wear a Hat in the Sun: The sun can wreak havoc on your hair. Wearing a hat when you spend time outdoors will protect any coloring treatment and keep your natural, beautiful hair.
4. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water during the summer season is not only good for the body, but is good for the hair too. Water can easily replace the lost water from the body and its benefits for the hair as well.
5. Hair sunscreen: Our scalp needs to be protected from the sun like the rest of our body parts. Applying a sunscreen with an SPF to the head is a way to reserve extra protection to the hair.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.